Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I (heart) Paper!

The second part of my Paper Place experience - the goodies I brought home!  Expect to see these papers cropping up again when I blog about Christmas crafts.

This marbled paper is from Brazil - very beautiful and very expensive.  I bought little 5x7 sheets because it cost less and I could take home four different designs.  I love the colours on the teal one (bottom right) but the shapes in the purple one (bottom left) are great.


A lot of my purchases were heavy on the red, green and gold.  Christmas crafting anyone?


This glitter paper doesn't show up very well in the photo - just imagine a sheet of glitter and that's pretty much it.  It's fairly light weight so I'm hoping it folds easily (wouldn't wish stars look great in glitter?).


These textured papers are fun.  The white one makes me think of snowballs.  I'd love to wrap a present in it!


There were some non-Christmas purchases like this floral/paisley pattern. So detailed and ornate!  I think a little will go a long way.


I picked up a few non-paper goodies too - washi tape and paper string.


I get excited just thinking about all the great paper I have to use - I plan to set aside some time in the upcoming week to play with it and see what happens.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing place and such lovely purchases. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete