Sunday, April 25, 2010

Handmade Ziplock Bag


If you've travelled by air recently (and even if you haven't) you're probably aware of the liquid restrictions: less then 100 ml, in a ziplock bag and all that.  I thought it would be fun to make my own ziplock bag for travelling - it's small, clear and can close so hopefully it will make it past security with no problem (I'll likely have to wait till August to try that out though).  In the interests of being Earth friendly (not that air travel is Earth friendly but every little bit helps) I do reuse my ziplock bag from flight to flight but they start to wear down after several uses.  This bag is made from some thick plastic stuff (a huge pain to turn right side out as it sticks together!) which I'm hoping will last longer.  Plus it's so much cuter then a plain old ziplock (at least I think so).

No comments:

Post a Comment