Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coffee Sacks at last!

During the past year or so of reading maya*made I've been inspired to try sewing/crafting with burlap. It's taken me a while to get to the coffee store to ask if they had any and then another two trips before I made it when a) they had some and b) the person with the right keys was in! I never guessed I would be so excited about some burlap! It's actually quite interesting to see the different graphics, words and fonts on the sacks.  I can't wait to turn these into great stuff!






My favourite part is this graphic on that last sack:

I'm not sure how I'll use it yet but I have it earmarked for something particularly terrific!

I have cut open one sack already and made a little bucket but unfortunately my camera battery died so I'll have get back to you with a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make them into.
    Hope you had a great Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete